Warning: Your passwords in the exported file will not be encrypted and will be in a readable form to anyone who can view this file. Do not upload online, email or share the exported file. Delete this file when finished.
Export usernames and passwords
- Click the menu button to open the menu panel.
- Click . The Firefox about:logins page will open in a new tab.
- Click the logins menu icon (three dots), then click
- A dialog box will appear to remind you that passwords are saved as readable text. Click the
button to continue.
- You may be prompted to enter your Primary Password if enabled when accessing stored passwords.
- You can choose the file name and location where this exported data will be saved.