TeamViewer is a remote support tool that HealthyPC utilizes to help our team remotely access your computer to assist you with your support requirements.
Download TeamViewer from our website
- Go to https://get.teamviewer.com/6p94dn4
- The download will automatically start.
Install TeamViewer on your device
After downloading TeamViewer, you can start the setup wizard.
1) Run the setup file you have downloaded previously.
2) Select Continue in the Install TeamViewer window.
3) For the Software License Agreement, click Continue (1) – you will then need to Agree to the terms of the software license agreement to proceed (2)
4) For installation type, TeamViewer will automatically install on the disk “Macintosh HD”. Click Install to proceed.
Enter the Computer’s Admin credentials in order to commence the installation.
5) Once completed, a new Initial Setup window will appear and will ask you how you want to use TeamViewer:
Choose how you want to use TeamViewer and click Continue, then click Finish.
📌Note: The Installation window may ask if you want to move the TeamViewer Installer to the Trash. This does not affect the installation of TeamViewer but rather moves the TeamViewer.dmg file to the Trash automatically.
Please note don’t close out of TeamViewer after supplying your support technician with your ID and password. If you do close out please restart TeamViewer and Supply the updated ID and password.